Background

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

I Think I Can[t]


An ode to Des' love for guerilla art and just what the doctor ordered to keep me focused.
7 days to get in shape, 3 to fall back out...
1 step forward, 2 steps back...
A second on your lips, a lifetime on your hips...

Why is absolutely everything so backwards? I know we're not supposed to know and we never WILL know certain 'why's' or 'why not's' but like...come on man. I enjoy shabby chic and design elements that don't belong together just as much as the next creative nerd but leave the funky juxtapositions for photoshoots, please!

I guess, just like always, you gotta keep doing that Thomas the Train thang. I want to give up but the deviant little child up there and my bills say I can't.

Uphill battles are good for your butt anyway.


-Tiana
I'm just a girl and I got buns of steel


1 comment:

  1. rahahahahaa
    I.FEEL.LIKE.THIS.EXACTLY
    today.

    exactly. i keep pleaded sorry little prayers to God every 5 minutes.
    why does everything seem so backwards? and why don't i EVER learn my lessons???!!

    thank you for your encouragement lady. i like you. and keep on chuggin baby!

    ReplyDelete