Background

Monday, July 11, 2011

sweet darlings.
T, your last post has got me thinking.
i really love the einstein quote! somethings gotta change. we want new results. we want to improve. i like it.

it is a time for change.

a sweet inspired woman told me i needed to watch this video a couple months ago when i was down in the dumps. it touched me. it reminded me to hope. when i watched it again yesterday i thought of you girls and where we are at, i knew i had to share.
i love you.
and things are only going to get better.



"some blessings come soon. some don't come til late. and some don't come til heaven."


Desiree
i'm just a girl and i'm gunna keep on walking.

1 comment:

  1. I want a man who would walk 35 miles twice for me...

    haha I mean no, the present! Live in the present!!
    But on the real...keep changing, creating, evolving...and if it still don't happen it's because Heaven's party is WAY more crackin.

    love you girl

    ReplyDelete